"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”

Michael Jackson

1. BLACK OR WHITE: “It’s a turf war on a global scale. I’d rather hear both sides of the tale” …
What was the reason for your last argument?
My last argument was with my sister about where our next family gathering will be held. I remember that it’s her turn this month since I already had mine last month. But she insists that this month is not her turn yet.

2. DON’T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH: “Touch me and I feel on fire, Ain’t nothing like a love desire…I’m melting like hot candle wax, Sensation lovely where we’re at” …
Where was the last place you were intimate with someone?
Ehem…in my bedroom with hubby (lol)

3. ROCK WITH YOU: “Out on the floor There ain;t nobody there but us…Girl, when you dance, there’s a magic that must be love” …
What is your favorite dance move?
I’m not good at dancing, people. So I don’t have any particular favorite dance move.

4. OFF THE WALL: “So tonight, gotta leave that 9 to 5 up on the shelf, and just enjoy yourself…groove…Let the madness in the music get to you, life ain’t so bad at all, If you live it off the wall” …
What do you like to listen to in the car or train/bus when you head home from work?
I like to hear Yani or Kitaro music. They make me relax after busy hours at work

5. SHE’S OUT OF MY LIFE: “She’s out of my life. And I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. I don’t know whether to live or die. And it cuts like a knife. She’s out of my life” …
Who are you glad is out of your life?
A girl who worked with me at the same office a few years ago. She’s really irritating me so many time. When I resign from that job, I never saw her again and I thank God for that.

6. THRILLER: “They’re out to get you, there’s demons closing in on every side. They will possess you, unless you change that number on your dial. Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together, yeah. All thru the night. I’ll save you from the terror on the screen” …
What is your favorite monster or creepy person?
E.T has become my favorite funny monster since I was a kid.

7. BEN: “Ben most people will turn you away. I don’t listen to a word they say. They don’t see you as I do, I wish they would try to. I’m sure they’d think again if they had a friend like Ben” …
Who have you hung out with that no one else seemed to like?
There’s a girl who considered being arrogant and rude by some other friends. After hang out with her several times, I found out that she’s not that rude or arrogant as they said.

8. HUMAN NATURE: “Get me out into the night time, 4 walls won’t hold me tonight. If this town is just an apple. Then let me take a bite” …
What is your favorite thing about New York?
Never been there (lol)

9. MAN IN THE MIRROR: “I’m starting with the man in the mirror. I’m asking him to change his ways. And no message could have been any clearer. If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make that change” …
What was the last noticeable change you made in your appearance?
My hair. I colored it red two months ago

10. BEAT IT: “They told him don’t you ever come around here. Don’t wanna see your face you better disappear. The fire’s in their eyes and their words are really clear so beat it. Just beat it” …
When was the last time someone refused to let you enter somewhere or threw you out of a place you were in?
Never experience anything like this before.

11. BAD: “I’m giving you on count of 3, to show your stuff or let it be. I’m telling you to watch your mouth, I know your name, what you’re about” …
What celebrity or politician do you think is a total jerk?
I can mention a lot of names from my own country. But if you’re asking me for a global one, I think it will be Mel Gibson and his racist statements.

Aceh Tsunami 2004
12. EARTH SONG: “Did you ever stop to notice all the blood we’ve shed before. Did you ever stop to notice this crying earth, this weeping shore” …
What do you believe is the worst environmental or political tragedy to date?
The tsunami disaster on 2004 in Aceh, Indonesia. It was the worst environmental tragedy I’ve ever seen happened in my own country. The tragedy even lasts for more than 2 years afterward as they still struggle to clean the entire corpses from the land but still can't avoid the bad effect long time after that. It’s really a traumatic tragedy

13. ROCKIN ROBIN: “Every little swallow, every chickadee, every little bird in the tall oak tree. The wise old owl, the big black crow, flappin their wings singin go bird go, rockin robin”
What is your favorite regional bird?
Believe it or not, I always love sparrow. I can find them every morning and every afternoon playing on my back yard.
Pictures taken from:

No comments:

Post a Comment

English comments preferable
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Find me here also:
Mommy Mayonnaise
~Serendipity~

Thanks for your comments..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Site Info

 

Mirror On The Wall | Mommy Mayonnaise | SerendipityCerita Film