"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”

Dolly Parton

1. "I hated school. Even to this day, when I see a school bus it's just depressing to me. The poor little kids."
What was your worst year in school? Why?
Funny. I can't remember my worst year in school now. I have one for sure, I just can't remember. Guess I'm getting older now. LoL

2. "I still close my eyes and go home - I can always draw from that."
Tell us about YOUR home.
My home is where my family are. Been moving to several different towns these past two years and I consider those places as home. But my favorite one is still Medan.

3. "I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else."
What have you been told that you couldn’t do, but proved them wrong?
Some pathetic people speculated that I won't be able to enter university due to my parents' financial issue. But God show us all His Grace and Mercy. I manage to finish my university finally.

4. "I'm old enough and cranky enough now that if someone tried to tell me what to do, I'd tell them where to put it."
What was the last incident where you were told what to do and were insulted?
I'm sure you know kind of people who consider themselves as superior just because they're older and they always tell you what to do. I have some of them in my family. These people are such a pain in the ass!

5. "If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one."
Have you ever reinvented yourself? How?
This is a serious question for me and I won't able to answer it in just few words now. Sure, I have.

6. "If you talk bad about country music, it's like saying bad things about my momma. Thems fightin' words."
Is there a type of music that you hate?
Well, I won't precisely name it, but I hate any music where the singers shout like crazy people and yelling words like mocking people. What kind of music is that?

7. "It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen."
Have you ever crossed dressed for Halloween or just for the hell of it?
We don't celebrate Halloween here

8. "My weaknesses have always been food and men - in that order."
What are your weaknesses?
Food-shoe-bag - in that order LoL. Thank God I'm not a fan of jewelry.

9. "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
Tell us about something that you did that required patience, but was worth it.
I love a designer purse I saw on a retail shop. As usual, designer stuff means money. I save my money for about six months before I finally bought it. And it's really worth to wait.

10. "We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."
When was the last time you made a major change in your life
Marriage is the major change in my life. It's the most important decision I've ever made in my whole life.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't remember my worst year either. Probably a good thing.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/stuff-you-dont-see-everyday/

    ReplyDelete

English comments preferable
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Find me here also:
Mommy Mayonnaise
~Serendipity~

Thanks for your comments..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Site Info

 

Mirror On The Wall | Mommy Mayonnaise | SerendipityCerita Film