"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”

Balea Beauty Effect- 24-h PFLEGE

This cream is one of Balea line I use other than serum and Bb Cream. You can read my review about Balea Q10 Anti-Falten Serum here and Balea Q10 Anti-Falten BB Cream here. I use Balea Beauty Effect 24-h PFLEGE as a night cream after applying the serum. I love this cream too as much as I love the serum. It soften my skin and make it looks moist. And read my review about Garnier Lightening Peel-Off Mask here.


Its actually a day cream and for normal type skin as you can read in the pot. But my skin is acne prone and too much moist will bring negative impact. Night cream is usually contains more amount of moisturiser compared to day cream. My first plan is to find out how moist is this day cream before buying the night cream. And turns out this day cream is moist enough even when I apply only a small amount of it into my face. I don't need to buy the night cream. I use this cream as night cream and will find another kind of day cream since this cream does not contain SPF. The pot size is regular for 50ml and unlike the Balea Q10 Anti-Falten Serum or Balea Q10 Anti-Falten BB Cream which have white  background with yellow tone, this cream has blue tone instead. Unfortunately, it doesn't have spatula and I must use cotton bud to take the cream out. I will not use my bare finger, its not clean enough even if I wash it carefully. 

The texture is light in pearly white colour and the smell is very pleasant. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any residue. I can feel the moist right after applying it into my skin. I sleep with air condition ON and I must use a proper moisturiser otherwise my skin will get drier night after night. And this Balea Beauty Effect 24-h PFLEGE really lasts until the morning comes. When I wake up, my skin still feel moist and soft. After I wash my face with water (without facial foam), my skin looks bright and soft. I really love it.



Too bad, that this Balea product will also be the last one for me because I will not repurchase it, just like my Balea serum.
I will buy another brand for my night cream and will share the review here just likeI always do. 
So, good bye for now :)

Disclaimer:
Every post I write about beauty review is solely based on my own opinion and experiences. All the pictures here are all my own and can't be used for any other commercial purposes. I bought all those beauty products with my own money and receive nothing as payment for this post (unless stated otherwise)
Thank you.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

English comments preferable
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Find me here also:
Mommy Mayonnaise
~Serendipity~

Thanks for your comments..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Site Info

 

Mirror On The Wall | Mommy Mayonnaise | SerendipityCerita Film