"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”

Garnier Lightening Peel-Off Mask

Hi there :)

I'm back. This time I want to review Garnier Lightening Peel-Off Mask and share it will you all, ladies. I first read about this mask on a beauty lover forum and found lots of positive comments there. Many of them agree that this mask is really worth to buy, that is why then I decided to buy one for myself and give it a try. I always love facial masks and peel-off mask is one of my favorite since I will bring all the whiteheads and blackheads on my face and gives instant result. Indeed, this facial mask is worth to buy.


As you can see for yourself from the picture above, the packaging is very simple and hygienic. Every single package contains two sachets of Garnier peel-off mask. Each of the small sachets contain 6ml for single use. So you have two sachets of masks in single package. The texture is creamy and sticky in yellow colour. I can smell a little bit of lemon in it. But when you apply it to you skin, the yellow colour  will not appear. Instead, your skin will look wet and shiny without colour.


always wash my face clean first before using any facial mask. On the second picture, the image of my bare skin after washed is on the top. The middle picture is how my skin look after the peel-off mask applied (sorry for my poor picture quality, I hope you can still see how my skin looks wet and shiny) and the bottom picture is how my skin look after I peel the mask off. I use my bare finger and apply the mask to my skin and avoiding the area around my eyes and mouth. You may also want to avoid the eye brow area and the line of your hair as well. Unless you want to have instant waxing on your face when you peel the mask off later. LoL. 

And by the way, I always wear facial mask at night, before going to sleep. Since I do not have much time to do it on a day time, I also avoid using cosmetics after facial mask. I want my skin to rest and breath for a few hours before wearing cosmetics and it can only happen during night time. On day time, I always use (at least) BB Cream or face powder. I can not leave my house without them.


wait until 20 minutes for the mask work until my skin feels stiff and mask has been properly dried. Then according to the instructions on the back of the package, I start to peel the mask from my chin and jaw first. I managed to peel the masked without tearing any part as you can see below. I can not capture the mask any closer than this to get clear image of whiteheads and blackheads from my skin on the surface of the peeled-off masked. It works and I like the result. 

My skin looks soft and smooth and my pores looks better (LoL) unlike my usual big pores. And indeed it lightens my skin as well. I wash my face again with warm water to get rid of all the residue of the peel-off mask on my skin. After that, I apply the serum into my skin. I still use the Balea Q10 Anti-Falten Serum right now, you can read my review about this serum here The last layer is to wear a night cream. Right now, I use Balea Beauty Effect 24-h Pflege to moisturize my skin during the night time since I always sleep with the air conditioner ON until the morning comes.

Overall, I will definately repurchase this Garnier Lightening Peel-Off Mask for the next time. The result is over my expectation while the price itself is very "purse-friendly" LoL. I love this product and will use it regularly :)

Disclaimer:
Every post I write about beauty review is solely based on my own opinion and experiences. All the pictures here are all my own and can't be used for any other commercial purposes. I bought all those beauty products with my own money and receive nothing as payment for this post (unless stated otherwise)
Thank you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

English comments preferable
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Find me here also:
Mommy Mayonnaise
~Serendipity~

Thanks for your comments..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Site Info

 

Mirror On The Wall | Mommy Mayonnaise | SerendipityCerita Film