"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”

Etude Sheet Facial Mask - Pomegranate

Another facial mask here, ladies :) This one is different type from my previous facial mask review from Garnier Lightening Peel-Off Mask which you can read here. That Garnier mask is a peel-off mask while this one here is sheet mask. Etude Sheet Facial Mask - Pomegranate. Basically its made from paper which has been dampened with moisturizer (glycerin is very common). It has four holes on it, so when you put it on your face it will not cover both of your eyes, nose and mouth. Here is the package of this mask

I'm sorry for the tear in the package. I forgot to take picture of it before taking the mask out. The mask is so damped that your skin will get very wet on it. The smell is sweet just like the name Pomegranate. I like to keep it in the fridge for few hours before and feel the freshness on my skin when applied.

First, as usual, you have to clean your face before using this Etude Sheet Facial Mask - Pomegranate.  I'm still using Balea Mildes Waschgel right now and you can read my review about it here. Take out the mask from the package and open gently. Put it down on your face according to the position of the four holes on it. These holes will fit on your eyes, nose and mouth. Leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes. You can lay down and get relax while waiting. If you put it on the fridge before using, the mask will also bring the cooling effect on your skin. Very relaxing.

After 20 minutes, take the mask down and dispose. Your skin will still remain wet with the moisturizers, do not wash your face. Gently rub the remain moisturizer onto your skin until fully absorbed. My skin feel moist, damp and soft afterwards. I will use it regularly and will find different type other than Pomegranate :)

Disclaimer:
Every post I write about beauty review is solely based on my own opinion and experiences. All the pictures here are all my own and can't be used for any other commercial purposes. I bought all those beauty products with my own money and receive nothing as payment for this post (unless stated otherwise)
Thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

English comments preferable
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Find me here also:
Mommy Mayonnaise
~Serendipity~

Thanks for your comments..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Site Info

 

Mirror On The Wall | Mommy Mayonnaise | SerendipityCerita Film