"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”

Balea Mildes Waschgel

Actually, I'm running out this mild wash gel right now. It has a very big tube for a facial wash type. This is also my first tube after all. I was persuaded to try this after I bought a few products of Balea such as Balea Q10 Anti-Falten serum, Balea Dunkle Flecken Aufheller as day cream, Balea Q10 Anti-Falten BB Cream, and Balea Beauty Effect 24-h PFLEGE as night cream. I was about to buy a new facial wash at that time and then I thought why not try this one too? The price is not expensive, 120k Rupiah. In a short story, i bought this Balea Mildes Waschgel too.
As you can see from the picture above, the package of this Balea Mildes Waschgel is very simple just like any other facial wash in tube. But a 150ml size of facial wash is big for me because my usual facial wash is only 100ml top. It has flip flop cap so you do not have to take the cap lose, just open the cap and squeeze the tube. I found the cap is a bit hard to open but that is not a problem because you can carry it inside your bag without have to worry that the contain will spill out, right? The package colour is blue just like KRIM BIRU I used as a night cream. You can read my post about this cream here.

Inside, the texture is a very clear gel, just like the picture below. Squeeze a small amout of the gel into your palm. I usually add a little water in order to make it foamy, but since this is gel I choose to wet my skin face first and directly apply the facial gel into my skin. As I predicted, this gel is not a foamy kind of type. After applied, slowly the clear gel turns into soft white. I can feel it took away the oil acces from my skin face. I am a big fan of foamy facial wash actually but after using it a few times, i think this facial gel is not bad too.
I massage my face with it for a couple minutes before rinse it with water. Somehow I still feel some residues left in my skin which is bad for me. Residue usually makes my skin oily and will bring acnes after a few days. Suprisingly, its not! After a few days, my skin still look good without acne, even until now when I'm running out of gel. I must confess this Balea Mildes Waschgel is a good facial wash for me even without foam. Too bad I am goning to stop using this and back to my old brand of facial wash since I will stop buying any product of Balea in the future. Nice product though.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl AcrylateCrosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Ethylhexylglyceri ,Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal

Disclaimer:
Every post I write about beauty review is solely based on my own opinion and experiences. All the pictures here are all my own and can't be used for any other commercial purposes. I bought all those beauty products with my own money and receive nothing as payment for this post (unless stated otherwise)
Thank you.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

English comments preferable
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Find me here also:
Mommy Mayonnaise
~Serendipity~

Thanks for your comments..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Site Info

 

Mirror On The Wall | Mommy Mayonnaise | SerendipityCerita Film