"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”

Mustika Ratu Peeling Mundisari

We all know that washing your face with daily base facial wash is not enough. Daily facial wash I use right now is Balea Mildes Waschgel which you can read here. It cleans my face from daily make up I wear especially on the surface but I still can feel the dead skin cell underneath and I really want to get rid. And facial wash only is not 'strong' enough to do that, if you know what I mean *winked. I regularly use peeling to scrub the dead skin cell from my skin, usually once a week. I use facial scrub also every three days since the scrub's size are smaller than this peeling. Avoid using peeling too often since it makes your skin dry but if you use it wisely, you can get rid the dead skin cells easily and smoothen your skin at the same time. Here, I use Mustika Ratu Peeling Mundisari. Its a local brand which known for traditional and natural ingredients products.
I bought it in a supermarket without any box attached and its not expensive at all. There have been several changes in the packages before this one but basically it always has the same green colour on the background. It comes in tube with small cap which easy to open but can tightly close after so you don't have to worry about the spill. Squeeze the tube slowly onto you dried palm and measure the amount you want to use. The colour is pearly white with a texture almost like a gel but with tiny beads as scrub on it and smells like herbal. 
I usually wash my skin first to get it damped and wipe it with towel. Then I apply the Mustika Ratu Peeling Mundisari all over my skin until its all covered but remember to always avoid the eye and mouth area. I wait until it dry and turns into some kind of white powder on my skin (usually around 10 to 15 minutes) then I start to scrub it all down. In the process, this powder will also take all the dead skin cells along and clean your skin surface.

After scrubbing I wash my face with facial foam to make sure that all the scrubs have taken down and feel the smoothness on my skin. I usually do this right before going to bed so after peeling time is over I apply my serum and night cream afterwards. I feel clean, fresh and relaxed :)

Disclaimer:
Every post I write about beauty review is solely based on my own opinion and experiences. All the pictures here are all my own and can't be used for any other commercial purposes. I bought all those beauty products with my own money and receive nothing as payment for this post (unless stated otherwise)
Thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

English comments preferable
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Find me here also:
Mommy Mayonnaise
~Serendipity~

Thanks for your comments..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Site Info

 

Mirror On The Wall | Mommy Mayonnaise | SerendipityCerita Film