"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”

Hair Loss, Go Away!

I have hair loss problem recently *sigh* I never have any problem at all with my hair before. Though my hair is relatively thin but it always looks smooth and shiny. Its killing me to watch my hair falls every time I comb or wash my hair. I don’t want to be a bald lady. Not ready yet LoL
Or maybe it’s because I colored my hair constantly in these past two years. You know, since I don’t have any problem with my hair, I like to change the color of my hair every year but I've never bleach it before. The hair stylist told me that bleaching is not good for hair. So I just asked them to color my hair. I love the red or copper color.
Right now, my hair is not entirely covered with the red color anymore because my hair grows longer and the colored part is getting lower and lower every time. I actually already have a plan to visit a hair saloon to get my hair re-colored. That’s when I noticed this hair loss problem and I changed my mind right away.
Colored hair is the last thing I have on my mind right now. I want to have some hair treatments right now to fight this hair loss problem. I use a special shampoo and conditioner for hair loss problem right now to replace my colored hair shampoo and conditioner. After a few days, I found a significant progress. Though I still find hair on my comb but they’re not as many as before. I think this shampoo is going to help me and bring back my healthy and shiny hair. And maybe (just maybe) I can start to color my hair again in the next two years. I’m sorry I can’t resist it. I love to see my hair in a red color LoL

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a good decision to free your hair from chemicals for the time being, to let your hair 'inhale healthy oxygen' (LOL...whose theory is this?). I usually use hair tonic for hair loss, and it works!

    ReplyDelete

English comments preferable
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Find me here also:
Mommy Mayonnaise
~Serendipity~

Thanks for your comments..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Site Info

 

Mirror On The Wall | Mommy Mayonnaise | SerendipityCerita Film