"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”

Fragrance

I love perfume but not a big fan. I use perfume sometimes (when I remember to grab the bottle from my drawer) before went out of house which I usually forgot (lol). That's why I prefer scented body lotion than perfume since I always remember to wear my lotion after bath.

But of course I still have favorite perfume, ladies.
Guess Gold
It smells fruity and I love the bottle shape also.


The Body Shop White Musk White Hot Summer
It smells flowery and feminine. I use it for formal occasions.
So, what's your fragrance, ladies?



1 comment:

  1. Im thinking I need to check out the Guess Fragrance.
    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete

English comments preferable
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Find me here also:
Mommy Mayonnaise
~Serendipity~

Thanks for your comments..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Site Info

 

Mirror On The Wall | Mommy Mayonnaise | SerendipityCerita Film