"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”

In Searching For

Everyone has their own favorite things to buy. For example, those who love photography will spend more money for the equipments. People who love books will buy books regularly and arrange certain amount of money each month for it. Well, I like to spend money on skin care or cosmetics, ladies. I can't get enough of it. I love to read many testimonials about certain brand of skin care or cosmetics on the internet. As I always do some researches before make up my mind about buying things especially cosmetics.
If I read lots of complaints about certain kind product on the internet, I can change my mind and start a new research once more about another brand. I have a combination to oily skin type. So my main problem is how to get a suitable skin care which looks matte and oil free. Luckily, I don't have problems with blemish or pimples. Just the oily look.
I have tried to use few brands but I still can not find the best one yet. I don't mind buying products from famous brand though it costs me more money. As long as the price is reasonable, it doesn't matter at all. That's why I always try to find out more information about those products first before buy it. I don't want to spend a lot of money for skincare that couldn't fulfill my expectation.
Anyway, I'm still searching for this product right now. I already have 2 or 3 brands in my mind. However, I think I'm going to compare all of them in first order to get the best choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English comments preferable
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Find me here also:
Mommy Mayonnaise
~Serendipity~

Thanks for your comments..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Site Info

 

Mirror On The Wall | Mommy Mayonnaise | SerendipityCerita Film