"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”

Yatata Yatata

Y for yatata-yatata. First time I look at this word in an online dictionary, suddenly I remember the time when my daughter tried to say her very first word. You know, that weird word and meaningless that I can’t understand because her mouth was so full with saliva (LOL)

But later I understand that Yatata-yatata has almost the same meaning with bla-bla-bla. Yes, the sound of chatter that we usually use when we saw people talking to each other in a very long time. You may have some clue about the topic at the beginning of the conversation, but later on, after a few hours, you start to lose any clue at all.
I think this is a kind of sound that you make when you make a long phone call to talk about some unimportant things. People around you will describe that conversation as yatata-yatata (lol)

Anyway, I dedicate this post to join the ABC Wednesday
Pictures taken from: www.captivatedcustomers.com

7 comments:

  1. Hety, this is a GREAT word in any language.

    "A few hours"? Depends on the storyteller, but it COULD be a few minutes!

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of like filling in the unimportant details with "yada, yada, yada"! Hey, I should have used that for my "Y" word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea for ABC 'Y'! It's the first time I've 'yatata yatata' but I know exactly what you mean!

    In this part of England we might say 'yackety yack' or just 'yack yack yack' and I know some Americans say 'yadda yadda'. How interesting to think of all the different ways to describe people talk-talk-talking!

    On behalf of the team, thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh yes, the old yatata yatata. I remember it well. Very creative Y post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting. Yatata yatata is a new word for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the info, never encountered the word yet but it helps me enhance my vocabulary hehehe

    ReplyDelete

English comments preferable
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Find me here also:
Mommy Mayonnaise
~Serendipity~

Thanks for your comments..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Site Info

 

Mirror On The Wall | Mommy Mayonnaise | SerendipityCerita Film